6 October 2011

Day 6: 6.15am class = Commitment

What I am committed to is undecided. I did a Vinyasa Power Flow class this morning at 6.15am before work. Not because I love getting up early but because I have plans to go out tonight, I don't want to miss out on a fun night just for yoga, so I drag my sorry ass out of bed at 5.55am. I think this means my commitment lies in drinking and nothing will keep me from the sweet elixir.

So I noticed it a little in last night's Yin class but it was blatantly obvious to me in this mornings class. I have hit a wall. I think my muscles are fatigued cause I feel like I am struggling with the poses more than I have been before. I feel weak and stiff. We did alot of balancing poses this morning and I was all over the shop. Maybe the classes before we're easier and I didn't notice how shit I am? Who knows. But you would think I would feel stronger and looser, no. Not the case. As I did todays class at 6.15am, I won't do my next class till late tomorrow night. This might give my body a little break. We'll see if that does the trick.

In the meantime I will go out tonight and have fun with my favourite saffa and her crew. I may do a bit of savasana when I get home.
It's me on the left silly!

0 homie be sending comment love: