21 November 2006

New Pink Shoes

here is a picture of my new running shoes. I think it the first pair of real sport shoes I`ve had since i was about 12, and I think they were the brand "apple pie" god I loved those shoes.

Being a runner can be confusing for my image. Today I said to Marcos "I feel like a rum" and he said "OK lets go, get your shoes on" "No, not a RUN", I said, "RUM" He was slightly disappointed at the mis-directed enthusiasm. Rum is the new Vodka, don`t worry, not the bundy rum type of stuff, more like a sweet Cuban Rum called Legendario, that is steeling my heart away from my 10 year vodka relationship.

I taught Marcos a new word the other day, slightly made up by me and one that is bringing a cold sweat to his mothers brow. Its.. "clean dirty" Its basically when something comes out of the dishwasher with some hardened unknown substance, you can´t actually say that its still dirty cause the "dirty" has theoretically been cleaned by the dishwasher so surely any germs have been fought. Therefore although the item is dirty, its actually clean dirty and can still be used without worry of contamination or infection. Thats my opinion anyway, Marcos was disgusted at first but now the term is really catching on.

Exactly 1 month to go till I´m coming home.... Yipppeeeee!!!!!

0 homie be sending comment love: